Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director (Ref.SGDAD01)
Marketing Department job position
Our ideal candidate
You will be responsible for developing innovative concepts and executing beautiful designs across multiple platformsÍ¾ products, product marketing campaigns and promotions. You will help drive the creative standards of the Design Team by ensuring that the creative brief is fully explored and delivered to the highest standards. You'll have a diverse portfolio that includes print and digital, e-commerce, web, advertising, social and mobile. You are extremely creative, know your industry, are passionate about influential design, and enjoy working with a variety of personalities. Youâ€™ll have a real passion for design and communication, and a genuine desire to do brilliant work!
- Responsibilities :
- Promote strategic thinking and commercial awareness.
- Develop a cohesive system of on-brand standards for a range of marketing and sales collateral.
- Conceptualize, drive, and execute ad campaigns across digital and offline media to support product and launch events.
- A good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems.
- Work with marketing members of our team in the Italy office.
- Own major and minor updates to the website, as well as the design and delivery of other online assets, marketing banners, display ads, social media and other native platforms.
- Assist with developing design templates and color standards to ensure all designs are within branding guidelines.
- Create corporate templates with PowerPoint/Keynote/Prezi
- Work with Sales team to develop content needed for Proposals and sales decks
- Key deliverables :
- 4-7 years graphic design work experience in a creative department, agency or design studio.
- 3+ years working as an Art Director or Creative Director.
- Online portfolio is a must to apply for this position.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, digital prototyping.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software.
- Good proficiency working with HTML5, CSS3.
- You have the ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines, managing multiple and competing work priorities.
- You have brilliant conceptualizing skills with a portfolio to match.
- Ability to work creatively in a team and independently manage projects.
- Experience working with designers from different backgrounds and integrating your design ideas with theirs.
- Experience designing for landing pages, e-mail blasts, banner ads, microsites, etc.
- Desired requirements:
- Experience with motion (After Effects, Apple Motion, etc.), basic video (encoding, publishing, etc.)
- Experience in data visualization and infographics.
- Good knowledge of Italian.
- What's on offer:
- We offer a very competitive salary.
- Full-Time Permanent Employment Contract.
- Novi Sad (Serbia)