Brand/Marketing Manager (Ref.BM01)
Marketing and Communications
Our ideal candidate
You will be given broad responsibility for strategically developing the brand (execution of all elements of our integrated marketing communication plans) and gaining commercial objectives. You will be supporting the sales management (investigation and analysis) to develop more effective sales strategies. You will be studying the market, diversifying products and services based on our potential customers. You will be assisting in management of all digital activities including web, Social Media, marketing campaigns and liaising with Consumer Relations to ensure management of consumer feedback.
Degree in Economics or equivalent and preferably a strong experience as a brand manager.
- Key deliverables:
- Business planning and development
- Knowledge of Maths and statistics models
- Experience with reporting to support company’s decision making
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing techniques and tools
- Communication for B2B and B2C
- Tools and techniques for cost budgeting and Project management
- Good knowledge of market segmentation and competition
- Deep knowledge of political economy, business economics and business law
- Communication techniques and business management
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Desired requirements:
- Fluency in another language
- 1 year of experience as a brand manager
- What's on offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Milano/Avellino/Novi Sad (Serbia)