Full Stack Developer .NET (REF.SFSD01)
IT Development job position
Our Ideal Candidate
After the initial phase of getting familiar with your direct colleagues, project managers and development environments you’ll be part of our development team and responsible in Serbia for the development of our platform Wsc Printer.
- Analyzes technical system problems, and designs and implements effective solutions.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- May be asked to provide on-call support.
- Consults on technical issues.
- Contributes to the development of project plans, and assigns and monitors tasks of lower level Software Developers as responsibilities and experience grows.
- Implementation of new features in existing projects
- Maintaining and optimization of already implemented functionality
- Key deliverables:
- 2 years+ experience in .Net C# Software developing
- Knowledge in AngularJS, Angular2, Type Script, Node.js
- Excellent knowledge of the framework .NET 4/4.5, and in C#, ASP.NET, WinForms, MVVM and MVC patterns.
- Excellent knowledge in relational database (MS SQL Server) and Entity Framework
- Experience of cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Experience developing in an Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills (English)
- Desired requirements:
- Basic Knowledge of Windows Azure Services (Virtual Machines, Database, Active Directory etc.)
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills (Italian)
- What's on offer:
- Full-Time Permanent Employment Contract
- We offer a very competitive salary
- Work in an international, young and motivated Team
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Novi Sad (Serbia)